Monday, July 13, 2009

37 Week Appointment

I just got back from my 37 week appointment and i was surprised by the news my doctor gave me. It turns out that i'm dialated to a 3 and i'm about 50% effaced. My doctor also informed me that she is going to be gone this weekend! So she made it very clear that she doesn't want me to try to go into labor towards the end of the week, but she said i could try at the first of the week! so who knows, maybe i'll come home with a baby this week. I'm not quite sure if I'm really ready for her to come so soon, so i'm hoping next week sometime.

3 comments:

Shanan Wasden said...

wow thats so exciting! i wish i would have gone early! i was 3 dang days late! but this time i'm gonna make my doc start my 2-3 weeks early to hopefully have a smaller and easier delivery! haha!

Chris & Kimber said...

I'm all about getting little Chloe here sooner. I can't wait to meet my cute little neice. I am also glad that you are blogging more. I love it. I'm sorry that I didn't make to the baby shower, but it sounds like you guys had a good time. Love and keep us posted.

Kyle and Eva said...

That is very exciting news! Let us know how things go!